While being stuck in the house during the snow storm in Dec. Otto and I made 8 batches of cookies. He loved measuring and mixing and for the most part was fun and helpful. (I still have frosting stuck on the ceiling from one of our mishaps.)
Otto learned to lick the beaters at Thanksgiving, so he's a pro now.
Some dough fell on the floor, so...
of course it couldn't go to waste.
I know that's really gross, but it was just too funny. The things kids can get away with are incredible. Can you imagine an adult doing this???
Here's another cute one from a different day. Who bakes in their undies? Answer: Otto. (Check out the cute German slippers from Grandma Kathee and Opa.)
1 comment:
Oh my lord. I cannot get over Otto licking frosting off of the floor. I am cracking up, Kerry! Miss you!
Post a Comment