Monday, May 28, 2007

Yummy Rice Cereal

Otto ate rice cereal for the first time tonight. It was pretty cute to watch him. Andrew held him while I fed him. We laughed the entire time watching Otto's tongue trying to figure out what to do. He got the hang of it and quickly scarfed down about 3 tablespoons. Probably most of it ended up on his bid though. He had his own spoon for a little while and was "feeding" himself until the spoon fell on the floor. I don't know how any parent does this alone! It took four hands to hold, feed and clean Otto. Well, more laughs tomorrow...let the adventures with food begin!

4 comments:

librarymeow said...

How exciting! Glad to hear it went well :-)

kathy stone said...

Your pictures and stories are so fun to read. I loved the book you made for your mom on Mother's Day. It's something she will always treasure. I'm glad that I finally got to meet Otto when you came to school for lunch. He's such a sweet baby and I'm very happy for all of you.

Kathy :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, it looks like your mother's day was spectacular, maybe because you actually got a break from being a mom.
I am so glad I can keep track of the three of you from the internet, because Otto is getting cuter every day.

Anonymous said...

Oh guys he's just precious!! His eyes were big when we saw him so I knew they would stand out...they are just beautiful...he looks like a little man just like our Cameron did at that age. Life doesn't get much better! (((HUGS))) and I'm so glad we got to see him :)