It was Otto's first "Apple Blossom" event, a long standing tradition in my family since Grandma Joan was an Apple Blossom Princess many years ago.
On Saturday Otto went to his first parade. We sat at the beginning under some shaded bleachers. I was a little disappointed that Otto didn't appreciate the horses and bands as much as I thought he would. He spent the whole time looking at a glittery dress worn by a young girl a couple rows ahead of us. I'm not sure Otto could see far enough to enjoy the parade going by. He did quite well otherwise.
The lucky kido also got to meet his second cousin, Amanda, for the first time. He loved her and especially enjoyed drooling all over her. Amanda was very good at getting him to smile and giggle at her. It was fun for me to watch them together.
We of course had to take a 4th generation photo, so here it is: my grandmother, my mother, myself and Otto.
1 comment:
What a great photo...Otto will appreciate that in his later years for sure :)
Post a Comment