
On May 24th Otto spent his last day eating in his high chair. I had gone to IKEA the day before and purchased a table and chair set for Otto (he picked it out himself), which actually was a belated birthday present from Andrew and me. I set it up Saturday night intending for Otto to color and play at it for now. Instead he decided this would be his new spot to eat rebelling against his high chair saying, "it's for babies" in his own way.

So now every meal at home is eaten at this table and chair set. I have to say also that since Otto's decision to eat here he is a much neater eater and has stopped throwing his food. I think this is because he gets up when he's finished and is off to play again. I also think he knows that any funny business means back to the high chair.
No comments:
Post a Comment