I'm so proud of Otto, but feel a bit silly sharing this new milestone in public. Well, here goes...
Otto went pee pee and poo poo on the potty yesterday!
He's only 14 months old, so we're well on our way to being potty trained by 2 years.
Otto began showing an interest in the toilet a couple months ago so I bought an insert for him to use. Every once in awhile I put him on the potty and we talk about going pee pee and poo poo. We celebrate each time he sits upon the throne even if nothing comes out. Then he helps flush the toilet and we wave bye-bye to the water. Anyway, I guess all this hula buloo has paid off! Hopefully we'll have continued success. Way to go Otto! Mommy's very proud of you!
2 comments:
hey otto!
my mom got me a little toilet too!
i just push it around the house though. i'm not big on sitting on it yet.
So impressive and I am totally inspired!
I still can't get the image of all of us hanging on your every word while telling us about it the other night too. Funny!!
Post a Comment