
Yep, Otto had his first fever 103.7! It all started on Thursday night (Nov. 1st), perhaps it was too much Halloween boogy. About 6pm Otto seemed really hot, so we checked his temp and it was 102.5 so we gave him Tylenol. We checked his temp every couple hours through the night and I slept on the floor in his room to make sure he didn't have a seizure and because I was so worried about him. Andrew had been diagnosed with pnemonia on Tuesday, so he was also very sick. The next morning I called the doc and made an appointment and by that time Otto's fever would elevate as the Tylenol wore off until we gave him his next dose. The doctor said Otto would probably come down with a bad cough and a runny nose. Sure enough by Friday afternoon Otto's temp was back to normal, but he had a runny nose and bad cough. It's a week later as I write this post and our little Otto is back to his normal silly self. Thank goodness!
No comments:
Post a Comment